Re: Receiving Query result...

From: Hans Duijn <hans_duijn_at_inventive.nl>
Date: 1 May 1998 08:44:03 GMT

...its just that I'm using a front end tool that lets users download a 'recordset' on demand (at least, thats what I want). Normally he resultset is 'downloaded' in arrays. Downloading 100.000 rows to these arrays at once takes a lot of time so I want it to do just in parts. Perhaps there's another way?

Thanks anyway... Received on Fri May 01 1998 - 03:44:03 CDT