Re: MS Access using Oracle ODBC

From: MMayer3077 <mmayer3077_at_aol.com>
Date: 01 May 1998 04:32:52 GMT

I'm glad that you're crossing this brdige ahead of me! It seems like you should build some sort of reference in Access and link them to your sequences before runtime (users) in some explicit statements. Does Oracle give a way to reference a sequence as an object that Access can see?

Please let me know how you solve this problem.

MM Received on Thu Apr 30 1998 - 23:32:52 CDT