Oracle 7.3 on NT 4

From: <kayartho_at_norcross.rms.slb.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 12:11:36 -0600

     I am not able to increase the sort_area_size parameter for my oracle 7.3 instance and it is 64 kbytes by default. It is oracle 7.3 workgroup serveron NT 4. When I change this parameter and try to restart the instance it fails to start. Whether NT puts any restriction on this ?

     Whether workgroup server has parallel options ? or I need to go for enterprise edition ? Can some body tell me what exactly the diffence between enterprise server and workgroup server with respect to options ?