Re: Oracle Server 7.3 table to .CSV file dump

From: Alistair Thomson <alistair.thomson_at_spinxcst.co.uk>
Date: 1998/04/29

Do you have access to Discoverer 3 or the Browser tools? They let you save your output in any (well quite a few) format you choose.

Otherwise your looking at spooling output from sqlplus into a file and concatenating the fields together eg

select '"'||column1||'","'||column2||'"' from tablename;

The double quote is enclosed in single quotes, hope this helps.

Alistair Thomson