disallow password change?

From: Kyler Laird <laird_at_freedom.ecn.purdue.edu>
Date: 1998/04/29

I want to make a "public" Oracle account that anyone can access through our HTTP server or through SQL*Net (Java applets). I'm trying to come up with a way to keep users from changing the password to this account,
though.

Any suggestions? I've been banging my head on this for months and it seems like there should be a trivially easy way to do it, but I'm just not getting it.

Thank you.

--kyler Received on Wed Apr 29 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT