Re: Export Character Set

From: Pavel Polcar <pavel.polcar_at_berit.cz>
Date: 1998/04/28

Hi,
an export is always done in the character set of the session. You can set this set using the
NLS_LANG environment variable, e.g.
set NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8ISO8859P1. The startup of the Enterprise Manager
probably sets this variable.
On a Windows client, you can set this variable in the registry.

HtH

--
Pavel Polcar

Logo Palanisamy <LogoP_at_SabariSoft.com> wrote in article
<3545558E.3604_at_SabariSoft.com>...