Re: Receiving Query result...

From: <juanmq_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 14:10:07 -0700

I tried this once and it worked for some and not for others. My problem is that I was using order by and some logical operators and comparison. But if you are using logical operators and comparison then is not going to work regardles of what you do. You read the table and then apply the condition so when it hits 10 read rows it quits.

Maybe you could and this is just an idea, use a table(array) and store them and then get the last 10 from the array in looping in reverse order.

Or maybe there is a way to use the rowid of the table to find the last 10 of your query.

I don't really have an answer but will like to hear what solution has been implemented for this.

Juan