Forms - Combo Box List Item

From: Tijuana D. Glover <tglover_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 13:35:12 GMT

I've been having trouble getting data typed in a combo box field to convert to upper case.

This is the code I wrote- :block.field := upper(:block.field);

This was put in a When-List-Activated trigger. It did not work. I'm not sure what the problem is. Could someone out there give me some pointers. This seems like a very easy task. Thanks.

-Tijuana Received on Tue Apr 28 1998 - 08:35:12 CDT