Re: ORACLE WEBSERVER error question

From: Steve mouatt <steve_at_bedrockcomputers.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/04/27

Alex Snoeren wrote:

> Hello All!
>
> I hope somebody can help me?
>
> When I trie to test a package it gives an internal error (via my browser,
> so the package does not start),
> It worked before but now it doesn't
>
> this is the error that I found in the log file
>
> OWS-4512 internal error due to error 4511
> OWS-4517 subsystem CAO has an error in bringing up cartridge type PL/SQL

The internal error message appears to occur under a number of circumstances. On an NT box they _seem_ to appear when an Oracle component (I'm not sure which one) runs out of memory. Typical examples I have suffered have been when a form has too many input fields, when a procedure is too large and when garbage is output from the procedure.

Sorry that I can't be more precise but this particular problem is a pain to all of us who work with this server.

Steve Received on Mon Apr 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT