Re: HELP: OCI/Oracle 8 problem with Internet Information Server

From: Bjorn Borud <borud_at_guardian.no>
Date: 1998/04/27

["Roger Loeb" <rloeb_at_martech.com>]

| CGI Error
| The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
| HTTP headers. The headers it did return
|
| followed by nothing. This indicates that the program is not even starting.

or that it doesn't behave as expected.

I'm not a Windows programmer so I have no idea how Windows resolves or reads its shared objects but perhaps you should try to create a wrapper CGI-program that runs the CGI for you, returning whatever output your CGI was supposed to give (including headers) to the browser? perhaps you'd be able to spot a meaningful error message?

-Bjørn

--
 Bjørn Borud <borud_at_guardian.no>       | "The Net interprets censorship
 <URL:http://www.pvv.unit.no/~borud/>  | as damage and routes around it."