Re: To the moderator

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_pebble.ml.org>
Date: 1998/04/27

In article <353FCB04.B87CD05C_at_fairway.com>, Jeffery Cann <jcann_at_fairway.com> wrote:

>In fact, this dual thread is the most discussion I have seen about pro*c
>in comp.databases.oracle.misc since I started reading it 4 months ago
>(and its a whopping dozen or so messages).

I wanted to refute this statement, but couldn't figure out how to search for Pro*C in dejanews! In altavista, +Pro*C Oracle -jobs -ProATC gives some hits. Certainly more than a dozen are actually about Pro*C. The way to attract more is to post more.

--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest
jgarry@eiq.com                           http://www.informationquest.com