The best server

From: James Tomasouw <james_at_stikom-sby.ac.id>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 10:10:39 +0700

Hi,
We plan to move our database from Foxpro & COBOL to ORACLE, but we confuse to choose what is the best server to run ORACLE. Is it NT or UNIX system ?
We have four department and about 2000 records that we maintain every year. Also we want our database can accessed via internet.

Thanks for any information.

Regards
James Received on Mon Apr 27 1998 - 22:10:39 CDT