Re: User Exit Interface to FOREIGN FUNCTIONS

From: mark tomlinson <marktoml_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 22:58:45 GMT

OK, I hear "François Duchêne" <duchene_at_aptime.fr> saying:

:() Hi folks,
:()
:() I'd like to know the difference between
:()
:() Oracle Precompiler Foreign Functions,
:() Oracle Call Interface Foreign Functions,
:() Non-Oracle Foreign Functions.
:()
:() (Developer2000 Advanced Techniques Manual, chap 3)
:()
:() Actually I'd like to write FF to enable communication
:() between a form app and a Sybase server.
:() Which FF should I use ?
:()
:() Thanks for help.
:() Francois D.

Sounds like you are opting for version 3... Why would you use OCI or Pro*C to connect to Sybase? Received on Mon Apr 27 1998 - 17:58:45 CDT