Re: what is this sqlplus output?

From: bwskiles <bwskiles_at_adpc.purdue.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:33:25 -0500

Martin,

I don't see where you ever got any answers on this, but hopefully someone sent you a response directly. If not, you're running into the problem of trying to fit too much information based upon what your linesize is set to. Increase your linesize and/or format the columns you are selecting to fit within your established linesize.

Good luck.

--brad