User Exit Interface to FOREIGN FUNCTIONS

From: François Duchêne <duchene_at_aptime.fr>
Date: 27 Apr 1998 13:32:25 GMT

Hi folks,

I'd like to know the difference between

Oracle Precompiler Foreign Functions,
Oracle Call Interface Foreign Functions, Non-Oracle Foreign Functions.

(Developer2000 Advanced Techniques Manual, chap 3)

Actually I'd like to write FF to enable communication between a form app and a Sybase server. Which FF should I use ?

Thanks for help.
Francois D. Received on Mon Apr 27 1998 - 08:32:25 CDT