Oracle vacancy in the UK

From: Charles Goodall <charles_at_a1assured2.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:52:06 +0100

If you have Oracle skills and would like to work in Middlesex (near London), England then you could be the person I am looking for. My name is Charles Goodall and I am the Business Manager for A1 Assured Recruitment Limited.
One of our clients, the fastest growing supplier of Oracle based integrated solutions to the Social Care market, is currently looking for highly motivated Oracle developers with over 2 years' experience. In addition to a salary ranging up to £35k plus bonus our client can offer you work on the latest Oracle toolset including Forms 5/Oracle 8. If you are interested in this vacancy please contact me at charles_at_a1assured2.demon.co.uk Received on Mon Apr 27 1998 - 04:52:06 CDT