Receiving Query result...

From: Hans Duijn <hans_duijn_at_inventive.nl>
Date: 27 Apr 1998 09:25:38 GMT

Hi,

To all the SQL gurus. Is there a way to receive the last ten rows from a selection (based upon a cursor). I know I can use ROWNUM for that purpose but when I want the result to be sorted I have to create a VIEW and use GROUP BY. As I said, this works but is rather slow an lot of work around.

Anyone an idea?

Thanks Received on Mon Apr 27 1998 - 04:25:38 CDT