ORACLE WEBSERVER error question

From: Alex Snoeren <alex.snoeren_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/04/26

Hello All!

I hope somebody can help me?

When I trie to test a package it gives an internal error (via my browser, so the package does not start),
It worked before but now it doesn't

this is the error that I found in the log file

OWS-4512 internal error due to error 4511 OWS-4517 subsystem CAO has an error in bringing up cartridge type PL/SQL

the errors are from the dispatcher i think

do you know these messages, or understand them? Where can i find documentation about the errormessages because i did not find them on the webserver itself

thanks!
Alex. Received on Sun Apr 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT