HELP!! ORACLE exceptions -> VB5 using ADO

From: <marc_thompson_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 06:36:28 -0600

Am trying to capture normal Oracle exceptions raised in a database package (such as NO_DATA_FOUND, and TOO_MANY_ROWS) using ADO thru VB5.
I can capture user defined errors (from Oracle's RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR) using the 'Errors' collection in ADO, but how do I capture normal errors??? Surely I must be missing something simple here...

Marc Thompson
GE Capital IT Solutions
Ph: (w) +61 8 9429 6834

    (m) +61 414 723 442