Re: Crystal Reports connection to Oracle

From: Roel <r.peeters_at_euro-partners.nospam.nl>
Date: 24 Apr 1998 06:58:56 GMT

Hi Tomi,

The best thing to do is in my view, is to install the Oracle client software on the NT machine, install Intersolv ODBC for Oracle for Windows NT and then connect through the ODBC driver.

Hope this helps.

Roel Peeters
Euro-Partners Informatici
r.peeters_at_euro-partners.nl

Tomi Ikonen <tomi.ikonen_at_ntc.nokia.com> wrote in article <353F0D16.9ABA574C_at_ntc.nokia.com.NoSpam>...