Re: SQLNET V.2 - Performance

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 23 Apr 1998 09:52:19 GMT

Hi Maria,

we just encountered the same problem with a standard ISDN-line(64Kb). Using the equipment that came with our net-OS we encountered that the telephone line is only used at 30-50% of its capacity. Instead of using 64KB the average is about 20KB and the maximum was 30KB whilth reading lots of records. I'm just running support request as well as with Oracle as with AVM Berlin, the provider of our router and ISDN soft- and hardware. I'll report to the group when results are present.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz :-)

GreMa_at_t-online.de Received on Thu Apr 23 1998 - 04:52:19 CDT