Oracle Spatial Data Cartridge problems

From: Mika Pekkarinen <Mika.Pekkarinen_at_Enator.se>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:54:49 +0200

Hi there :-)

I got a problem with Oracle and the Spatial Data Cartridge.

I've:

Now I populate the index (SDO_ADMIN.POPULATE_INDEX()), and it works just fine. I verify the layer (SDO-ADMIN.VERIFY_LAYER()), and it works just fine, but if I try something else (ex SDO_WINDOW.BUILD_WINDOW()
or SDO_TUNE.ESTIMATE_TILING_LEVEL()) I an error message tellling me:

ORA-06571 function name does not guarantee not to update database.

The Cause and Action of the message doesn't help me at all. Is there something else I have to initialize or a script I have to run before using SDC...?

Does ANYONE have anykainde of advice/help to solve my problem ?

Please mail me at Mika.Pekkarinen_at_Enator.se

Cheers,
Mika Pekkarinen
Tekis AB, Sweden Received on Thu Apr 23 1998 - 02:54:49 CDT