Re: To the moderator

From: John Kugelman <kugelman_at_mnsinc.com>
Date: 1998/04/22

sysdev_at_adpsystems.mb.ca wrote:

> To the C moderator, and the Oracle moderator.
>
> I have noticed that my post concerning makefiles
> has been removed. This is actually an interdisciplined
> question, between C, Unix, and Oracle. I posted to
> all these newsgroups.

> I do realize that this is not a pure C, Oracle,
> or Unix question, but it is relevant to each.
> You can't do any embedded SQL in C, on Unix,
> without a makefile.

Embedded SQL? Unix? WTF are those?

> I am hoping to find knowledgable people who can
> help, because the little documentation that I
> spent a number of hours to find, didn't help me much
> at all. Yet, in the very short time that my question
> was posted, I have received some very good responses
> that have helped immensely (even though I am still
> working on the issue.)
>
> So, I would like to ask that in the future,
> my postings be left online.

I don't know about comp.databases.oracle.misc, but in comp.lang.c there is no moderator (there is in comp.lang.c.moderated). Your post was most likely just removed from your news server, so now you don't see it any more.

--
John Kugelman.  kugelman_at_mnsinc.com

I believe we can change anything.
I believe in my dream.