Re: Replication Solution/Software Needed!!!

From: Sam Webster <swebster_at_datamirror.com>
Date: 1998/04/22

Hi there,

If you are looking at real-time replication between Oracle databases you should take a look at DataMirror. We specialize in data replication and transformation (its all we do) between databases and can move 'net changes' as well as snapshots. Please check out our web site at www.datamirror.com or e-mail me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sam Webster
DataMirror Corporation
swebster_at_datamirror.com

Message <35376BBB.CA35DC56_at_micro.lucent.com>...