Can latest Sqlload.nlm import Btrieve files ?

From: rochals <rochals_at_tpgnet.net>
Date: 22 Apr 1998 13:04:48 GMT

I plan to use latest Oracle server (v7.3.?.?.?) for Netware 3.12 to import our entire Btrieve v6.15 Database each night (for reporting...). I know that Sqlload.nlm v7.1.3.3.1 (7.01f) can read directly files residing on the same server (talking to btrieve.nlm and oracle.nlms). I saw *very* fast inserts with this feature compared to "networked" version (sqlload.EXE).

Does this interesting feature is still available in latest version of sqlload.nlm ?
And, in general, are you happy with the netwared version of Oracle products ? (I'am sure you are...)

Merci d'avance.
Marc/France. Received on Wed Apr 22 1998 - 08:04:48 CDT