Re: High diskread ? why ?

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 22 Apr 1998 06:19:12 GMT

Hi,

I'd check the size of the SGA, especially the number of db-blocks and the sort area size. Increase as much as possible, but keep in mind that SGA shoudn't take more than 1/3 to 1/2 of server's RAM if running on NT, for UNIX it may differ.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz :-)

GreMa_at_t-online.de Received on Wed Apr 22 1998 - 01:19:12 CDT