Re: Changing a column

From: Holger Heidenbluth <holger.heidenbluth_at_keeptool.com>
Date: 1998/04/21

You neither can drop nor rename a column of a table directly, i.e. there is no SQL statement like drop column.

Our tool Hora can drop a column or generate a SQL script to do it. I think it is no problem for you to modify the script from dropping to renaming of the column.

You can download a 30 day full functional trial copy from http://www.keeptool.com . Be surprised about the great functionality!

Holger Heidenbluth
KeepTool Software
holger.heidenbluth_at_keeptool.com

--
Good luck
Thanks in advance

Holger Heidenbluth

--
KeepTool Software GbR   Home : http://www.keeptool.com
Schützalle 118          EMail: holger.heidenbluth_at_keeptool.com