Re: makefile !!!

From: <mpir_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/04/21

You did not say which version of PRO*C/oci you are using. THere is a difference between 1.5 and later on the command line of the make file in Unix.

In Wintel (Win95/NT), there are differences based on the compiler and mode of invoking PRO*C (command line, gui, extension of the development environment, etc.)

I use MS C++ Development Studion (but only write C) with PRO*C invoked from the studio. I don't have to mess with make files there. As for Unix, the difference is usually in the command line invocation rather than internal mods.