Re: Visual Java development kits - recommendations????

From: Darryl L. Pierce <mcpiarais_at_usa.net>
Date: 1998/04/21

In article <353517BC.6157F5BF_at_dt.wdc.com>, haidinyk_at_dt.wdc.com says...
;I use Symantec's Visual Cafe Database edition and really like it. It is quick to
;work with, easy to generate code to talk to the database, and good support
---8[snip]---

I used to work with Visual Cafe as well. But, we switched to VisualAge for Java. I found Cafe to be a not-very-well-thought-out environment. And, I didn't like how it would lose it's visual capabilities if you changed the init() method even *slightly*.

--
Mise le meas,

-----+

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Thinktank/1335/ |