Embedded Oracle in Fortran

From: POWERS SMITH <pasmith_at_ppg.com>
Date: 21 Apr 1998 21:38:01 GMT

I have developed several Fortran routines which Insert, Update, and/or Select to/from Oracle tables. I am now trying to do another routine and the compiler is indicating that the lines of code inserted into my program by the precompiler is 'out of sequence'. I cannot find any reasonable explaination for this. Can anyone out there give me some advise on how to correct this.

I'm doing this because I have to incorporate Oracle tables into and existing flat file system. I trying to read realtime data from a flat file and insert it into an Oracle table. I have successfully did this one time and now need to do it again at a different part of the manufacturing process.

Any help will be appreciated. Received on Tue Apr 21 1998 - 16:38:01 CDT