Portland, OR - Oracle Developers Needed for Portland, Oregon based consulting company!!

From: Stacee Edwards <sedwards_at_mavinc.com>
Date: 1998/04/20

MAVERICK COMPUTING, INC., a Portland, Oregon based computer consulting company specializing in Oracle has an IMMEDIATE need for Oracle Developers.

We have clients all over the US who are in need of experienced Oracle developers for both short and long term contracts.

We are searching for people on both a contract and a permanent basis. We offer an excellent benefits and salary package along with a GREAT bonus plan!!

If you have at least 2 years experience with Oracle, are experienced with one or more of the following skill sets... Oracle Developer/2000, Oracle Financial Applications (AP/AR/GL/FA/OE, Project Accounting...), Oracle Manufacturing modules (BOM,INV,WIP...), Oracle Database Administration, PL/SQL, SQL... and if you love to travel to such cities as .... Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Detroit, Boise, Seattle, Boston, Salt Lake City, Boulder and the list goes on....then please send us your resume!!!

You can fax or email your resume attached as a word doc. to...

Stacee Edwards
Technical Recruiter
Maverick Computing, Inc.
sedwards_at_mavinc.com