What are the major differences between Dev2K-V2.0 and Dev2K-V1.6?

From: Adam Tadjkarimi <adamt_at_hsltd.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 11:02:37 -0500

I wonder what are the major differences between Dev2K-V2.0 and Dev2K-V1.6. Recently I saw a V1.6 cd which was manufactured in Feb98! I was thinking V2.0 is the latest one, were I wrong? Or, is Oracle selling these two products in parallel. Thanks for your info!

Opinions expressed or questions asked are mine not of my employer. adamt_at_hsltd.com Received on Mon Apr 20 1998 - 11:02:37 CDT