Re: Error in Operfdll.dll

From: allen lucas <alucus_at_concentric.net>
Date: 20 Apr 1998 10:17:34 EDT

I had this problem recently. I was running WGS 7.2.2.4.9 on a NT 3.51 server.

Oracle sent me a workaround which involved verifying a few values in the registry and changing if necessary. The workaround is in response to BUG 520639. My error would come up after the server and DB had been running for 1 month or more. A reboot would fix the problem, but only for another month. I applied the workaround almost 1 month ago and the problem has yet to reoccur. My fingers are crossed.

Good luck.

--

        \\||//	Indecision is the key to flexibility
        /    \