Re: Oracle ODBC drives

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 12:33:13 GMT

I believe that Oracle makes freely available the ODBC drivers for Oracle7 or Oracle8 only for Windows 95 and Windows NT.

You may want to check out the DataDirect Connect drivers from INTERSOLV. Solaris is one of the many operating systems they provide ODBC drivers. They're located at:

        http://www.intersolv.com

Hope this helps.

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 12:41:56 +0300, Jarno Komulainen <jkomula_at_finhost.fi> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Is there ODBC drivers for Oracle7 for Solaris? I found ODBC
>drivers for Windows but not Solaris or any Unix system ?!?!
>
>Jarno Komulainen
>jkomula_at_finhost.fi

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman Oracle Government, Education, & Health

Columbus, OH                             http://govt.us.oracle.com

jkallman@us.oracle.com                   http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Mon Apr 20 1998 - 07:33:13 CDT