Re: ~~~~~Free Adult page~~~~~~

From: hilda <swans>
Date: 1998/04/19

Karnie J. Sterner <einrak_at_CONCENTRIC.NET> wrote: : Why don't you go spread your trashy SPAM somewhere that might care??

It does ABSOLUTELY no good to reply to spammers on teh Usenet. Do you really think they READ these groups or just send out hundreds of these spam posts?

Forward the post with full headers to their postmaster.

THAT can do some good.

It takes maybe 20 seconds per post to forward with a complaint.

I spend a few minutes each week doing this and I hope that I am not the only one....

=-Hilda-=     hwagner at primenet.com or sometimes swans at primenet.com
                Fix address in header to reply via e-mail