Informix on NT 4.0

From: Harold Mackey <mackeyha_at_musc.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 16:31:19 GMT

Netscape Suitespot uses informix 7.12 as part of the package. The install was a nightmare of hidden tricks. Now I am worried that admin will be the same, judging from a comment I read here. Any recommendations on books or related info for the newbie would be greatly appreciated.......

Harold Mackey
Medical Univ. of South Carolina
mackeyha_at_musc.edu Received on Sun Apr 19 1998 - 11:31:19 CDT