Re: Need help for MS Access connection to Oracle 7.3 on Unix

From: Matt Griffiths <nospam_itsystems_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1998/04/18

Frank,Bruce

I too used Intersolve for some time - however I found it increasingly hard to justify the Intersolve seat charges against Microsoft and Oracle free drivers.
In benchmark studies, Microsoft were considerably faster than Intersolve and Oracle were not far behind MS. MS have some functionality issues but are fine for most applications. I suggest you consider using MS 2.73 drivers.

regards

Matt