Need help for MS Access connection to Oracle 7.3 on Unix

From: Frank Fang <ffang_at_iupui.edu>
Date: 1998/04/17

I am asked to connect Microsoft Access applications to the tables that reside on Unix based Oracle 7.3 server through ODBC. I know ODBC on Windows but have no idea about how to connect to Unix from Windows. Could anyone on this group give me some idea to solve this problem. I would very appreciate your help!

Frank Fang from Indianapolis Received on Fri Apr 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT