Help for Oracle, ADO VB5

From: Lorenzo G. <glorenzo_at_ftbcc.it>
Date: 1998/04/17

Have you experienced with ADO and VB 5.00?

I have installed ISGDataControl 1.5.1 for ADO in order to work with VB 5.0 and
Personal Oracle 7.2.2.3.1
Required Support Files 7.3.4.0.0
SQL*NetClient 2.3.4.0.0.
I set all properties of DataControl and associated a DBGrid DataSource, but I get an error if I want the list of field in the datafield properties. If I write the field manually seems it works. With a table of 500 records it's fast because it read only the visible records in the datagrid.
But it's very slow if I try to append a record. <<<<<<Please reply to Sender>>>>>>>>>

Thanks in advance
Lorenzo Gremoli Received on Fri Apr 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT