NIKE Opportunity - Sr. Oracle DBA

From: NIKE <Stan.Shimizu_at_nike.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:29:10 -0700

NIKE is seeking I.T. Professionals for growth-oriented opportunities at our World Headquarters in Beaverton, OR:

RESPONSIBILITIES: Manages and maintains the production, development and test Oracle database environments which support world-wide HR applications. Adds value to the building of these databases by creating correct data structures with a data focus. Provide HR application support as needed.

QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor degree in I/S related field or technical training equivalent and eight years applicable work experience. Knowledge of database design principles and methods. Knowledge of database administration functions. Demonstrated project and team leadership skills. In depth technical expertise in database and applications development. In depth technical expertise with Oracle, various Oracle tools (SQL*LOADER, PL*SQL, PRO*C) and Oracle database administration tools. A minimum of 5 years Oracle database experience, with 2 years of Version 7.x preferred. Working knowledge of the UNIX platform.

Working knowledge of Powerbuilder and various other GUI development tools is helpful. Working understanding of data modeling techniques and case tools. Must possess
strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills. Strength in understanding complex concepts and developing innovative ways to resolve issues. Must be able to manage multiple priorities. Ability to quickly understand the customer's business problem and devise a solution. Possess a positive customer service attitude. Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including effective listening and interviewing are essential. Must have the ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships. Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a group or team environment to achieve a common goal. Must be able to facilitate multiple group efforts and the consensus building process. Show the ability to provide collaborative leadership and coaching in a multi-departmental team environment.

Please email resume referencing Source Code INUG and Job #IT8211 to Stan.Shimizu_at_nike.com or fax to (503) 605-3001.

You may also mail to:

NIKE
Attn: Stan Shimizu
One Bowerman Drive, M2-L
Beaverton, OR 97005

Please also check out our other job postings at:

www.hotjobs.com
www.info.nike.com
www.headhunters.net