PL/SQL Problem

From: Lehner Eveline <a9325237_at_unet.univie.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 14:19:19 +0200

I would like to save the result of a (dynamic!) select-statement in a table, because I would like to access the attribute-names. I've tried it with DBMS SQL but is there a possibility to get the name of the attributes? That would be very important.

CREATE TABLE ... AS SELECT ... just allow subqueries (no ORDER BY!).

Thanks for any help!
Eve Received on Fri Apr 17 1998 - 07:19:19 CDT