Oracle7 And Web Publishing

From: Pino2 <pino2_at_aol.com>
Date: 17 Apr 1998 04:57:20 GMT

Hello,

Need help in publishing a query generated from Oracle7, ie. SQL*Plus or Developer/2000, on the Web. This can be done with Oracle's Web Application Server, but I don't have time to learn about cartridges, dispatchers, and listeners. I need a tool or program that is simple to implement a simple query, such as ODBC. If anyone knows any web links or any other information regarding this question, ODBC, or other tools. I would be much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this message and hopefully answering my question.

Phillip Received on Thu Apr 16 1998 - 23:57:20 CDT