Re: Oracel 7.3.3. and Forms 4.5

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 14:04:15 GMT

Check to be sure that the table name used for the query in the form is one that the new user has access to : I have sometimes created a form using the synonym for the table and failed to grant the user rights to the synonym rather than the fully qualified table name i.e. schema.tablename - I have also done it the opposite way as well -
So, check that the tablename that works in sqlplus for that user is also the tablename used when the form was designed....

Hope it helps....