Re: Webserver: How to cater for dynamic sets of radio buttons?

From: ak <ak_at_x.y>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 19:17:43 +1000

I can see your problem being solvable using PL/SQL tables, as (from what I gather) you have a single-dimensioned list of checkboxes (true?) Using the table, then you'll get the first n elements corresponding to the number of checked checkboxes. You'll also only have a single array of checkboxes, and therefore can use a statically-named PL/SQL table.

In my case, by contrast, I have an set of radio groups. The size of the set is unknown, but each set must be individually settable, and individually addressable.

Thanx for the feedback.