PeopleSoft Crystal Report print error

From: Omar Chacon <chacono_at_gunet.georgetown.edu>
Date: 1998/04/15

After printing a check with PeopleSoft check printing utility which invokes Crystal Reports,
I get the following error:
PSCRRUN caused an invalid page fault in module CRXLAT32.DLL. The Crystal Reports site at Seagate does not return anything specific. This problem only occurs when using Win95 workstations. If I run the same utility in a Windows NT 4.0 workstation, the job runs ok. I'm running PeopleSoft 6.0 under Oracle 7.3.3. The Crystal Report version is 5.0.1.91.
Please reply to chacono_at_gunet.georgetown.edu. Many thanks. Received on Wed Apr 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT