Re: Programmatic Record Groups

From: Bernadette <b.pinto_at_zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:20:02 +0100

> You don't attach a LOV to a record group. You attach a record group to a
> LOV.
> In the LOV properties sheet, there's a column 'Record Group' in which you
> can select your record group (or when creating a new LOV, you can choose to
> base the LOV on an existing record group).
> Next you'll have to select 'Column Mapping', button 'More...', and fill in
> the return item(s) of the columns.

Thanks for the response, but I don't think I made myself clear. If I choose to repopulate a record group attached to an LOV, how can I programatically change the columns displayed in the LOV? Also, how can I programatically select which column value I want from the LOV's list?

Thanks again

B.Pinto Received on Wed Apr 15 1998 - 11:20:02 CDT