NEED BOSTON TRAINING

From: <jbelbute_at_epnet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 15:30:07 -0600

My company is buying a new Operations System which will consist on a Visual Basic front end (ver 5.0) and an oracle (ver 7.3) backend. We are looking for a company that has either classroom or can travel just outside of Boston to teach the following:

Working with Oracle (Not the administration part of it, we already have someone that will be in charge of running it on the server).

Using Crystal Reports

We have taken the Microsoft Fundmentals of Visual Basic class and are looking for something that will also build of that.

Thank You.