What do I need.....

From: <meyer_b_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 14:43:04 -0600

I'm basically a programmer who's been asked to put together some info for a proposal. We're going to build a small system using Windows NT server, Oracle Server (7.3, I think), and VB 5.0 for the front end. What I need to find out is what products we'll need to get everything working together well. Obviously we'll need NT, Oracle, and VB, but are there any "glue" or communications pieces that are either necessary, or highly recommended to get everything talking to everything else.

Thanks very much for your help.

(out of my league) Bob