Forms 4.5 and Pro*C (C/S)

From: <sachu_at_bitsmart.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 05:03:38 -0600

I am having a forms 4.5 application. Running oracle server on HP-UX machine. There are some Pro*C procedures on the server which access the HP-UX hardware (tape drices).
I want to access these Pro*C procedures through the Forms application. how to go about it? Is there any function avalable in Forms to run the server application?

=Sachin S=