Re: PL/SQL and non-standard CGI variables

From: Alain Paumen <Alain.Paumen_at_be.origin-it.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:36:40 +0200

I'm afraid you're not hallucinatingt. I tried to access the userid of the person that logged in on my webserver (windows NT 4.0). Normally not a big problem for a CGI program, but it didn't work. After talking to some people at Oracle they told me it was inpossible to access other environment variables than what they provide and even in that list, some are always empty.

Alain Paumen

Jason Foster <Jason.Foster_at_ott.montage.ca> wrote in article <352CE440.A1D0F15F_at_ott.montage.ca>...